Apply to study nursing at Bronberg Nurse Education and Training Academy and take the first step towards a successful and rewarding career in healthcare.
Bronberg is a private nursing college in Pretoria that offers a one-year Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing, accredited by the South African Nursing Council. Our dynamic and comprehensive nursing course will equip you with up-to-date skills and knowledge to kickstart your career in the competitive healthcare industry.
Why choose Bronberg
- Graduate with an NQF Level 5 qualification from an accredited nursing school <link to accreditation page>
- Stand out as a qualified Auxiliary Nurse
- Industry-leading programme developed by well-respected pioneers in the nursing and health industries
- Highly experienced educators who offer innovative, hands-on teaching
- High-quality training that stimulates critical thinking in a supportive environment
- State-of-the-art facility with fully equipped simulation and computer labs
- Affordable tuition fees with flexible payment plans
- Easily accessible nursing school campus situated in Pretoria West, Gauteng
Register now for a qualification you can trust
Auxiliary Nursing is a great and rewarding start to your career. Apply today to kickstart your career in healthcare.
Want to chat? Use the form below to send a message.